Nally Ventures Real Estate is dedicated to accelerating DEI practices by preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
Nally Ventures Real Estate values diversity of thought, experience, and expression. We recognize the power created when individual differences, knowledge, intentions, capabilities, and talent come together and create a professional team. We want professionals who identify with marginalized communities to know there is a safe space for them here at Nally Ventures Real Estate.
We embrace and welcome differences in color, abilities, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make humans human.
Nally Ventures Real Estate's DEI initiatives are applicable, but not limited, to our leadership development and assessment services; executive coaching and consulting services; client communication; community involvement; employee treatment; recruitment policies; compensation and benefits; professional development; layoffs; and the ongoing development of a work environment built on the premise of gender and diversity equity that encourages and enforces:
- Respectful communication and cooperation between employees and clients.
- Employee teamwork and collaboration, permitting the representation of employee and client perspectives, abilities, and experiences.
- Work-life balance through exploring flexible and tailored work schedules that align with personal and company needs to maximize employee success.
- Company contribution and support to marginalized and underrepresented communities to promote a greater understanding and respect for diversity. Specifically, we support organizations such as Sussex County Habitat for Humanity and Pathways to Success.
- Training curriculum content that promotes understanding and acceptance of diversity of thought and communication techniques for positive and successful communication with all people.
Employees of Nally Ventures Real Estate have a responsibility to treat others with empathy and respect. Employees are expected to exhibit conduct that reflects diversity, equity, and inclusion during work, at work functions, and at company-sponsored and participative events. Employees recognize they represent Nally Ventures Real Estate outside of work and are expected to incorporate DEI practices into their personal lifestyles as well. Employees are required to attend and complete annual diversity awareness training to enhance their knowledge to fulfill this responsibility. The importance of lifelong learning and growing is prevalent at Nally Ventures Real Estate and is applied to our DEI practices.